Friday, October 02, 2015

Spotlight is Out

Just caught this on Facebook:

A message from Sheriff Jones...
With the sudden resignation of the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, I was asked by a number of people to run for his seat in Congress. Over the last week I’ve discussed this proposition with many of my trusted friends and family. I’ve been fortunate to receive an enormous amount of support from citizens in and around Butler County. With Congress having an overall approval rating of about 15% they could use someone like me who’s willing to speak their mind and stir things up.
My passion has always been serving my County and Country. I’ve decided that, right now, the best way to do that is to remain Sheriff. Someday my future may take a different path, but I’m extremely proud to be Sheriff of Butler County and I truly appreciate the outpouring of support I’ve received over the years and specifically the last few weeks.
Richard K. Jones
Sheriff, Butler County, Ohio

I guess there wasn't enough publicity in it...

Roger Reynolds is the best candidate anyway...